Thursday, July 12, 2007

Early Jewish and Christian Mysticism Web page and San Diego Agenda

I have just added to my website a new page describing the Early Jewish and Christian Mysticism group. It is a Society of Biblical Literature Section that meets annually at the SBL convention. Sessions are open to anyone who is interested in the subject, and we have an open call for paper proposals every year. I will keep this page as a permanent fixture on my website, and update it with new information, including information about future meetings and agendas.

I have just posted on the web page the schedule for the San Diego sessions. Kevin Sullivan has done a terrific job bringing together a number of excellent scholars in a book review session and a session devoted to the discussion of our first "Mystical Provenance" - the Ancient Near East.

No comments: