Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Website for Wipf and Stock

I just received notification by blanket e-mail that Wipf and Stock has a new fancy website (wipfandstock.com). Not only do I mention this because I think this is a great book company with tons of classic reprints, but this is the only place you can buy a new copy of Crum's Coptic Dictionary. I know that we need a new Coptic dictionary built in light of Nag Hammadi, Tchacos Codex, and monastic literature, but since I don't see that happening any time soon, if you want to translate Coptic, Crum is IT.

3 comments:

Jared Calaway said...

When someone actually does write a new Coptic dictionary, I hope a different Coptic font is used! I think I could go blind reading Crum.

David said...

Are you familiar with this book from this web site:

http://wipfandstock.com/store/Jesus_and_Identity_Reconstructing_Judean_Ethnicity_in_Q

If so, how would you rate it?

David said...

Let's try again:

Jesus and Identity
Reconstructing Judean Ethnicity in Q
By Markus Cromhout