Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Magisterial Day


Today is a magisterial day, filled with hope and prayers as a new generation - my own - takes over our country's leadership. I cannot express the joy I have to see this day finally come, and to have Obama be the person to mark this transition. My prayers are with Obama and those who will be part of this shift in government. May they lead us to make the world a better place - a place for all of us to live peacefully with our differences. We can do it, yes we can.

4 comments:

gdelassu said...

Well said. It is a great day, indeed.

Aristilus said...

It was a day history was made. As a 57 year old, I remember the 60s civil rights movement well and at the time I could never have imagined the USA having a black president which made yesterday such a wonderful day. from over here in Scotland, I wish Obama every success,and when he is finished could he please come over here and help us as well.(just a thought) Have a good day, Graeme

Jim Deardorff said...

Yes, we can!

Network Corp said...

This is an insurance portal that covers most major lines of insurance quotes.