Friday, October 5, 2007

Update about The Thirteenth Apostle

I just received some surprising news about the release of The Thirteenth Apostle: What the Gospel of Judas Really Says in the US. I didn't expect it to be released until December in the States because it was going to be printed in London and released there in October. But yesterday the publisher told me that it was decided at the last minute to print it in the US, so it is coming off the press even as I write this. This means that any day now it will be available in the US. So don't believe the dates on Amazon and other catalogues. As soon as I receive notice that it is off the press and in the warehouse, I'll post again.

By the way, if you plan to attend the Unearthed Texts BAS Seminar in San Antonio, the plan is to have some of the first copies available there. There will also be copies at AAR/SBL if you are attending that conference in San Diego.

3 comments:

gdelassu said...

So, does "off the press and in the warehouse" mean "ready to ship"? That is to say, should those of us who pre-ordered on Amazon already expect to see the book arrive soon?

April DeConick said...

I think so. I'll let you know as soon as I get more information.

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.